Friday, January 14, 2022

2- Nigel R: I Am From Poem

 I am From playing video games with my cousins 

From late nights watching movies and shows

I am from playing in the bark box at recess

Creating games with my friends 


I am from listening to my dad’s music on the way to school

From imagining I was in movies and shows

I am from opening Christmas presents in my pajamas

Running to the tree to see the gifts.


I am from family dinners on Thanksgiving

Everyone getting together having fun

I am from running around the house

Bumping into tables and chairs

From learning how to ride a bike

Failing over and over again 

Until finally the training wheels were gone.


No comments:

Post a Comment

15- AshleyM: Sleepless emotions

  As screens take our daily lives , they also take our resting nights. The daily scroll through social media and endless tiktoks that make u...