Monday, January 10, 2022

1- Jenna K: Inside Out Voices

 

Breaking Bad Movie: Aaron Paul to reprise his role of Jesse Pinkman in the  sequel on the big screen | PINKVILLA

Piglet (Disney) | Heroes Wiki | Fandom


JOY- Buddy the elf

Throughout the entire movie Elf, Buddy’s overwhelming positivity never falters. He does everything with a smile on his face and looks for ways to improve his life and the lives of those around him. Even when his father rejects him after Buddy traveled a long way to find him, Buddy never gets discouraged or angry. I see myself in Buddy because of his determination to stay positive even through hard times. In my life, I always try to look on the bright side of every situation and I try not to let negative things ruin my day or my mentality. Although Buddy’s positivity tends to be a bit exaggerated and unrealistic, there are still many aspects of his character that I can see in myself. 




SADNESS- Jesse Pinkman 

Jesse Pinkman is the most interesting and captivating character I have ever watched on screen, in part because of his strong emotional moments. During all five seasons of Breaking Bad, we only see Jesse show genuine sadness a handful of times. The majority of the time, he covers his sadness with anger or he insists that the things bothering him aren’t actually bothering him at all. When his emotions do come out, however, they come on strong. It’s almost like he keeps all of his emotions in until they explode all at once. I can relate to this part of Jesse’s character, because I also tend to keep my emotions to myself until it becomes too much to hold in. Sometimes I attempt to hide my sadness with anger and I unintentionally take it out on those around me, much like Jesse does. Although my emotional outbreaks aren’t nearly as dramatic as Jesse’s (and I don’t cope with drugs and alcohol like he does) I can still relate to the way he chooses to deal with his sadness. 





FEAR- Piglet

Piglet is probably the character I relate to the most over all of my other selections. Piglet’s type of fear is more anxiety driven than anything else. He is always worried about the worst case scenario and he is focused on all the things that could go wrong on any given day. He likes to have a plan in place and gets anxious when there isn’t one. I deal with the same problems in my own life. I constantly find myself fearing the unknown and getting anxious about things that normally wouldn’t bother a person. 


Jay Pritchett | Heroes Wiki | FandomAngela Martin | Dunderpedia: The Office Wiki | Fandom


ANGER- Jay Pritchett 

I kind of see Jay Pritchett from Modern Family as the stereotypical “get off my lawn” old man, and I could not be further from that. My similarities with Jay come with the way he expresses his anger. He doesn’t usually yell or get in fights that cause a scene, he is just kind of grumpy. That is a lot like how I act when I’m angry. Normally, I will just be in a bad mood and I might make short responses during conversations and have a bad attitude, but I won’t yell or seek out confrontation. Along with this, Jay is very stubborn, and my stubbornness comes out when I’m angry as well. Both Jay and I can be very stubborn individuals and it’s hard to change our minds about things especially when we’re already in a bad mood. 





DISGUST-  Angela Martin (the office)

Much like Jay from Modern Family, I don’t see much of myself in Angela from The Office. It seems like she is in a perpetual state of annoyance, and that is not me at all. However, when I do get annoyed or “disgusted,” my behavior can be similar to that of Angela’s. She tends to be very blunt and direct, and she lets her annoyance show. Whenever I do get annoyed or disgusted, it is very hard for me to hide it. It changes my whole mood and sometimes I become a very toned-down version of Angela.


1 comment:

15- AshleyM: Sleepless emotions

  As screens take our daily lives , they also take our resting nights. The daily scroll through social media and endless tiktoks that make u...