Tuesday, January 11, 2022

1- Yara M: Inside Out Voices

 



JOY- Spongebob 

Spongebob would unquestionably be the joy inside me . Spongebob represents happiness even through the most awful things . He always tries to seek out the good, which is one of my character traits . He speaks to my inner child . For example, no matter how rude squidward always is to him he always stays positive and tries to include squidward in all his adventures . 





SADNESS- Olivia Rodrigo 

Olivia Rodrigo is definitely the sadness inside me. Maybe it's because we are so close in age or because she has a way of putting all of her emotions into her songs and singing them with such power at such a young age . She speaks to the inner me in moments of sadness because I can just relate to what she is saying so much . 





FEAR- Courage the Cowardly Dog 

Courage the cowardly dog would certainly be the fear inside me . Mostly because he represents paranoia and in the show he must overcome his fears to save his owners and comparing that with myself I find myself having to overcome the things I fear to be able to move past them . 






ANGER- Emmy Rossum 

Emmy Rossum or I know her best by the role she plays in Shameless as Fiona Gallagher . Fiona Gallagher lives a hard life. She was left to take care of her 5 siblings after her mother abandoned them and her deadbeat dad was never around . Fiona represents strength while also anger for never getting to live the life she deserved . I would identify Fiona as the anger inside me because of how fiercely she displays her anger when she is mad . She makes it known and makes very unpredictable decisions which I find myself doing as well in moments of anger .





DISGUST- Squidward 

Squidward would undoubtedly be the disgust inside me simply because of how much he overreacts which I tend to do in moments of disgust  . In the show I find myself gravitating more to squidward than any other character simply because we have a lot of the same characteristics . Most of the time I want peace and quiet like Squidward does .


Word Count : 354


1 comment:

15- AshleyM: Sleepless emotions

  As screens take our daily lives , they also take our resting nights. The daily scroll through social media and endless tiktoks that make u...