Monday, January 10, 2022

1 - Khaleah A: Inside out voices






JOY-Lizzo

I choose Lizzo as my joy because she is always promoting her confidence. My joyful side is confident, daring. When I feel joyful I look for excitement and adventure, and Lizzo is known for her risk taking and bold personality. Through her music she motivates her audience to be their best selves and to spread love. Through her music she tends to be inclusive of all different types of audiences. When I'm joyful I like to be around people and do acts of kindness to make others happy as well. Lizzo has a determined mindset and puts full effort into her music and anything she comes across. 


SADNESS-Kim Kardashian

I choose Kim Kardashian, an entrepreneur and reality TV show personality on Keeping up with the Kardashians, to be my sadness. We both share the characteristics of being dramatic. We both take things on a larger scale and we are both very sensitive. Although we both are very forgiving and tend to be emotional people. We both set unrealistic high expectations for ourselves, and when things don't go to plan we tend to break down and are expressive through our emotions.


FEAR-Sheldon Cooper (Big Bang Theory)

The character Sheldon Cooper played by Jim Parson would be a representation of my fear. Although Sheldon and I's fears are very different we share the same genre of the unknown. My fear sometimes prevents me from taking risks, and stepping out of my comfort zone similarly to Sheldon. Sheldon's fears also line up with changes and the universe. Most of my fears are with paranormal activity, and things I'm not able to see. I also tend to get anxious when it comes to changes or things that are out of my control. I'm a very organized person and I like to have everything in a certain order so I feel in control just like how the character Sheldon Cooper is.


ANGER-Kevin Hart

I choose Actor and Comedian Kevin Hart to be my anger. Kevin is known for having a feisty and loud personality but overall we are friendly. When the emotion of anger comes over me I tend to whine and complain similarly to Kevin Hart. When upset we both have very big intentions to show someone up but we never get to that point because at heart we are kind people. When expressing ourselves our word choices come off as funny to others, and considered as entertainment.


DISGUST-Kourtney Kardashian

I chose a Reality show personality of Kourtney Kardasian to be my representation of disgust. On her show with her siblings, she tends to be very sarcastic with what she says, and has a sassy personality. I relate to her in this way because when annoyed I tend to make sarcastic comments and be very honest and vocal when It comes to my opinion. We both tend to not be amused easily and it takes a bit of work to persuade us.



No comments:

Post a Comment

15- AshleyM: Sleepless emotions

  As screens take our daily lives , they also take our resting nights. The daily scroll through social media and endless tiktoks that make u...