Tuesday, March 22, 2022

11-Raymond L- Favorite time of Year

 Christmas is that time of year where everyone decides that they all of a sudden aren’t tired

when they wake up super early in the morning. The day that everyone gives gifts or receives gifts. But

most of the time Christmas isn't about the gifts or the money, it’s about the memories that you make

with your family or friends. Something that you can remember for years and years to come. Having

these memories are a lot more important than the things you receive or give. You could make

someone’s whole year.

Christmas is my favorite time of the year because for once in my life I am not super tired in the

morning and I actually have energy. If I had the energy I have on Christmas morning everyday I most

definitely would take that. Christmas has that kind of energy that just gives you your energy in the

morning. It doesn't matter what time you wake up you will have that Christmas energy and

excitement. Also spending time with my family or friends is what makes Christmas my favorite time of

year, you get to hangout with your loved ones on a special day and make the most memories out of it.

I feel like most people have Christmas very high on their list of favorite times of years just because of

the amount of fun that it brings to the table, a close second would be your birthday because you are

celebrating another year with the people you love.

Word Count: 252

No comments:

Post a Comment

15- AshleyM: Sleepless emotions

  As screens take our daily lives , they also take our resting nights. The daily scroll through social media and endless tiktoks that make u...