Monday, April 25, 2022

15 - Janessa H: My Legacy

 My Legacy

A person's legacy by definition means the impact someone has on both their own life and the lives of others, along with accomplishments and unforgettable memories. As a society we often place this attribute on famous people or the rich. These big stars often represent the word legacy when in reality you don't have to have been on TV or own a big college campus to have built a legacy.

Everyday people just like you and me build legacies everyday whether huge or tiny we can change lives and accomplish things throughout our lives so hopefully by the end of it we as people will have those unforgettable memories that we will be remembered by, and core memories others will hold onto that helped shape people's lives. I hope my own actions can shed some light on others in my life and teach not only lessons but certain examples to persevere even when it feels impossible. 

I'm building my legacy as we speak. I put myself into spots I’m needed and put on a smile even when I don't want to, to make someone's day better. I want to be remembered after my time so I will keep being my loud, outspoken self and I hope people can see what I did and accomplished, I don't want to leave the world behind knowing everything I did was for nothing and everything I did was pointless, I hope my legacy truly means something and inspires the ones around me however my legacy is far from over, it has just begun.


No comments:

Post a Comment

15- AshleyM: Sleepless emotions

  As screens take our daily lives , they also take our resting nights. The daily scroll through social media and endless tiktoks that make u...